Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

I was weak!

I was weak, I just couldn't resist. I saw her at a really good price last week and I ordered her (shhh, don't tell Ben!) and she arrived yesterday.
Isn't she just fabulous though, I just think it's such a lovely chart.
I do have a stitching update, but I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to take a picture yet, we've had people staying this weekend, so my normal updating pattern was broken.
We went to Malham yesterday and the boys (being boys and a little insane) decided that they wanted to climb the waterfall (see, just crazy) and convinced Kate that she wanted to as well. Carole and I decided that we most definitely didn't wish to climb the (might I add, frozen in places) waterfall and so stood at the bottom because we genuinely wanted to know that they survived the experience before walking round to meet them at the top. We watched most of this from behind our hands but despite that it still has my favourite moment of the weekend at this point. When they'd picked their ways across the rocks to the base of the waterfall Carole, looking and sounding completely exasperated suddenly went 'Yes yes, you're very brave, now come back.' I just found it so funny for some reason.
Anyway, everyone did survive and we all came back to the flat, via the chippy, for an evening of fish and chips and playing on the Wii and fun was had by all.

12 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Your new chart is absolutely stunning. Sounds like a fun weekend.

Pauline said...

It,s a absolute fabulous design!!

kruissteekje said...

She is fabulous

Cath said...

It's totally gorgeous , Shhh , won't tell , lol .X

Terri said...

That is beautiful.

TammyK said...

Love this design. Lanarte?

Crystal said...

Love your new chart, my lips are sealed I want tell him.

Stitching Noni said...

She is stunning. Look forward to seeing your progress on her when you start stitching.

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Shirl said...

Yes, you were very weak but I don't blame you. I promise I won't tell Ben either! Great place, Malham, but I wouldn't want to climb it. I prefer to sit and watch from the bottom!
Love, Shirl x

Chris said...

ha ha ha I thought I was the only one who secretly ordered new charts!! She is lovely and will keep you going for a long time!!
Happy Stitching

Chris x
Pop along to my blog and leave your name for my givaway!!

Meari said...

That is a beautiful chart!

Joysze said...

Sooooooo.... does this mean you're going to start her soon? ;)