I poached this idea from Lindsay at Caring Stitcher because I thought it was a fabulous and fun idea. She, like myself, values her sanity to much to have started to Crazy 15 challenge, because it would only end badly, but she thought it would be fun to pick the 15 that she would have done if she could.
1. HAED – Lance & Gwen by Selena Fenech2. HAED – Bubbles by Selena Fenech
3. HAED – Alice in Wonderland by Meredith Dillman
4. Passione Ricamo – Once up a Time (I think that’s what it’s called)
5. Ballroom Scene from Cross Stitch Collection by Sandy Littlejohn
6. King Arthur Sampler – Cross Stitcher
7. Memoirs of a Geisha - iconic shot, white face & black hair – bought it on the internet, no idea!
8. Princess Bride – Iconic Shot – designed myself
9. Susan StoHelit (fan art or a Terry Pratchett character) designed myself
10. Mighty Samurai – Dimensions Gold Collection
11. Medieval Lady – I think Cross Stitcher again
12. HAED – a Spangler design – I don’t even know which one, there’s one of a dragon on a motorbike that I saw once and it just instantly made me think of my mother for some reason, so I’d quite like to stitch that one.
13. Indian Beauty - Lanarte
14. Tea for Three – Mirabilia
15. The Kiss - Mirabilia
As you can probably see, it's a completely unrealistic list and I'd never have completed it in a year, would have lead to tears and blood shed, but they're the 15 that I really want to do (well, at the moment anyway - it changes a lot) so I'd love to have started them.
So, what would everyone elses lists have been?